WELCOME TO OUR PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

Life Long Studios is a boutique wedding photography company providing our clients with breathtaking images and memories they will cherish for a lifetime. We hope you enjoy looking at our work and let us know what you think!

My favorite HOT SHOT from tonights wedding!

Tonight was my first time shooting at the PostCard Inn on St Pete Beach. The place is super cool!
There are TONS of photo ops... which I am sure will be on the blog soon.

This happens to be one of my favorite shots from tonights wedding.
I shot it with the 85mm 1.8


Post by Mike

2 comments:

Nivea said...

Great shot Mike! :)

-Nivea

Jeff said...

Mike, thank you so much, we had an absolute blast and that was party because we new you guys were right there to capture it all!!

Thank you again,

Jeff & Kay

Post a Comment